🠈 Mister Car Wash 🠊
Mister Car Wash
Mister Car Wash is an expanding chain of car wash and quick lube service stations owned by Car Wash Partners of Tucson, Arizona.
Car Wash Partners was founded in 1996 with the goal of creating a national car wash brand. They The company traces its history to 1969 with the opening of Mister Car Wash stations in Houston, Tx. Car Wash Partners purchased car washes in Boise in 1997 and Mister Car Wash in 1998.
Mr Car Wash itself was established in 1969.
The company continued to expand through acquisition and was itself acquired by the ONCAP by Onex in 2007 fueling a new round of rapid expansion.
Car Wash Partners opened their new corporate headquarters in Tucson in 2014 and was acquired by Leonard Green Partners in that same year.
The company reports owning 173 car washes and 30 lube centers across the nation and is actively looking to acquire stations.
- Cochise County - Automotive: Mister Car Wash
- Pima County - Automobiles: Mister Car Wash
- Denver Color - Car Service: Mister Car Wash
- Pueblo Color - Cars: Mister Car Wash
- Davis County - Automobile: Mister Car Wash
- Ogden, Utah - Automotive: Mister Car Wash
- Park City, Utah - Car: Mister Car Wash
- Provo Utah - Cars: Mister Car Wash
- Salt Lake Sites - Car Service / Parts: Mister Car Wash
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next